Saturday 7 January 2012

It's been a long time

A long time ago, I moved to England to be with B. I started writing this blog to keep my family and friends up to date with my life. It saved me a lot of time, not having the same conversation with 10 different people. But I didn't always keep the blog up to date, so from time to time I would get reminders to update it.

When I moved back to Finland a year ago, I didn't see the point in having this blog anymore.. Why would I write about my life online, when I can just talk about it in person or live it out with my friends and family?

The reason for this entry is simple. I've just updated my phone and found and app for blogspot which means that I can literally blog where ever, whenever. Doesn't make a lot of sense I know, but why not give blogging another chance? After all, it is like writing a diary of some sort with the one exception - laying it all out there for people to read it.

One more thing. I'm not doing this on the phone. I wanted to try the app out, but my phone is dying and I can't be asked walking to the bedroom to get the charger. Will try the app out later. Until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment