Thursday 12 January 2012

Some people can't read?

Some people choose not to read or just can't do it because of their asshole personality. Just when I thought people had stopped parking on our spot, that my threat of smashing in the windows of the next car who did so, I come home today and some asshole had left there asshole car in our spot..... Asshole.

Drove all the way to Jeppis to get some real Indian food. Got to taste the real indian spiced vindaloo. I've got to be honest and say that it was extremely spicy! But at the same time so god damn tasty and brilliantly made, it was absolutely amazing :) Will definitely go there again.

How can I be this tired? I slept for like 10 hours last night. Still, waking up at 12 was murder. I guess I'm not completely recovered from the Flu of Hell. I'll give it a couple of more days to leave my body and return to where ever it came from.

Going to snuggle up to my giant pillow and read a few pages.. At least get something useful and educational done today :) Can't always be lazy.... (see up)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment