Sunday 8 January 2012

Trying out blogging via phone

Like I said earlier, I've been back for a year now and what a year it has been! 2011 was full of joy and happiness but also sadness and heartbreak.. I think that's how it goes every year. For me personally, year 2011 was pretty awesome :)


A lot of the things we wanted to do or have in England, we have here in Finland and it took way less time to reach our goals here than it took over there. Also, there is snow here. And sunshine. And a real autumn.. Instead of constant rainfall. That was the thing that I hated the most. Not the mouldy houses or the fake, idiotic, shallow people.. It was that god-awful rain.


I've got a precious piece of plastic in my pocket now.. Very dear to me and not to mention DEAR. But it was worth it. Way worth it.


It's going to get easier to remember it's not 2011 anymore and put down 2012 instead,right? I do hope so and I can't wait to see what year 2012 has to offer! They say it'll be the last year EVER, so let's make the most of it :) Sex, Alcohol and good old Blues :>


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment