Monday 16 January 2012

Let it snow?

Who said they wanted more snow? A whiter christmas? A winter like when we were kids? Well, you got what you asked for. And all of us, who could do with less snow, are hating you right now. Damn the power of wishful thinking.

Getting up early for the next few days. Taking babes to work so he doesn't have to ride his bike in this weather. Shitty shitty weather to drive in, so now way would I make him ride it.

Watching Walking Dead. Should really be playing the piano. Shit. Played some already but not nearly enough to pull off my story about practicing all week. Hmph.

I'm in love with my phone now-a-days. This Go Launcher is the best thing ever. I've only now realized the true meaning of making your phone look like anything you want. Fuck yeah.

Letters from Iwo Jima was a war movie. I mean, Clint Eastwood did a very good job of directing it, but at the end of the day, it was just a war movie. The fact that all of it really happened, at least to some degree, made it better than all the other war movies. I liked Flags of our Fathers more I think.. Maybe it's just the fact that you have to read the subs throughout the whole movie, watching Iwo Jima..

One piece customer service how may I help you?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment