Sunday 8 January 2012

holy shit

I think I might just have had the longest conversation over the phone EVER. Maybe not the longest in time wise but in content, definitely.

I'm not even sure if I should've picked up the phone.. I don't think I was the right person for that conversation but my personality prevented me from ignoring the phone call. I think I might have done more bad than good but I did my best under the circumstances.

If I fucked up, I'll hear about it soon enough.

It's sad to see two people fight it out constantly and just because they can't seem to agree on a page to be on. It makes me appreciate what I have with dear hubby of mine.. I should really get off the phone and make him some lunch to show him how much he means to me :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment