Tuesday 10 January 2012

Blogger, blogger where are you?

Found out that M is writing her own blog. She won't tell me what name she is writing it under.. Had lunch with sister S and asked her how long it would take to go through all the blogs by random until I found the right one (hopeful until the end). She then told me she had nothing to do one day and she was just checking blogs out, and must have seen at least 300 blogs with no hope of finding M:s one. Now all hope is lost.

It would be nice to read a blog about a life I already know something about. Also, it gets quite boring just reading my own text.. Maybe I should try and kill time with randomly reading peoples' blogs.

Had my first piano lesson this year. My teacher asked me how much I've played during my christmas holiday, and I had to tell him the truth.. Not. Even. For. A. Minute.

Now is the time for a big FAT mint-chocolate-banana-cocoa-milkshake :))


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

1 comment:

  1. You can read my blog if you like! :) ilbloo.blogspot.com

    en muuten tienny ees etta pidat blogia. onneks oon stalkkeri ja loysin tanne sun fb-sivun kautta :)

    ReplyDelete