Sunday 8 January 2012

Some people just don't know when to stop talking...

I don't generally hate people. I'm not a people hater. But there are a few types of people I can't stand up to the point of hating them.. For example, I can't stand people who make stupid choices when I know they're not actually stupid. I actually hate shallow and fake people coz they have nothing interesting to say ergo I want nothing to do with them since I really only want to converse with people who can contribute something to the conversation. Most of all I hate being around people who have to run their mouths constantly without ever saying anything of value.


Once again I had to be around this kind of person. It feels like every time they open their mouth, shit falls out and I just want to get away from that person so I don't get affected by their negative and to be honest - primitive - thoughts.


I will try to do everything in my power not to lower myself on their level but at some point even the strongest mind will break.. When that day arrives, they better evacuate the area coz it will be one bloody fight!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment