Sunday 29 January 2012

Second chances

I went for coffee with my mum yesterday and we had a long talk about second chances. We discussed the current situation we're in, with one of our family members. She said; maybe other people feel like they can't keep up with us or feel like they're not good enough or loud enough or something. It made me think.

She also mentioned that sometimes people might act differently with different people around, and if it was just me and that person, maybe it would be different. So now I feel like this whole situation deserves a second chance and that I should really try to make this work.. It would be great if we could all spend time together and not secretly hope we were somewhere else.

Need to really think about this.

Went driving with Carina. The gearbox(?) is somehow like frozen? or the juices are running low? or some other type of mechanical problem that I don't know how to explain, let alone fix? Anyway, it was really annoying to drive around with that.

Diet has been great so far. No problems there.. Yet. Have cheated a little bit. Had some jalapeno poppers. Twice. But I'm sure it wont completely fuck me over :)

Bought this exercising.. thing. Some type of stepper, I guess. Only 5 euros from the second hand shop, so if I end up using it only a little, at least I didn't pay too much for it. But I think I will use it a lot. No, I know I will.. At least I think so. Fuck it. I will use it every day for the rest of my life! Hmm. This weekend :)

Now I'm going to spend a few hours with the sexiest dead actor.. No, not in that sence. I'm watching The Brothers Grimm.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment