Tuesday 31 January 2012

Health before Enjoyment.

Got me some healthy snacks from the shop today. Actually, my mum got me them. It's nice to have people support this mission impossible, I've set my mind on completing. B is pumping up my gym ball as we speak and today I'll do muscles, not cardio. Tomorrow it'll be legs and bum.

Visited my Grandparents today. It's my Grandads 81st BDay. He still looks as healthy as a horse and Oh My God(!) my nan had made suklaapulla and we ate it like a bunch of horses. It's just so god damn good I couldn't stop myself. But my 20 days of detox/get healthier/lose weight- thing starts tomorrow so today doesn't count :)))

Now it's time to exercise.. Lucky me.


BTW. That picture up there has nothing to do with the suklaapulla my nan made. I just didn't have any other pics of chocolate related food on my phone, for the obvious reason - I always eat all the chocolate before I even have time to snap a photo of it.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment