Saturday 14 January 2012

Party on.

Tomorrow is the night we put the alcoholics to shame! Damn right.

First need to get through a day in work. Do my best "at the office", to give myself something to celebrate :) If it's a slow day? Then there's always my favourite.. Drink for no reason what-so-ever.

Having a girls night in.. Imagine; a romantic comedy (chick flick), cool drinks like cosmopolitans or sex on the beach, doing each others hair(?)... (we never do each others hair) But no. It'll be Flags of Our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima, lying around in our most unflattering sloggies and drinking hard core booze (maybe some cider aswell). Now that's the way I like it!

Please forgive me bejjbeh, for making you watch an episode of Vampire Diaries. Now, for you to sit there quietly without commenting, really shows me how much you care <3 See you saturday night!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment