Wednesday 24 February 2010

All work, no play.

Got called into work for 5 o'clock. So I'm having a bowl of fruit to boost my energy before going in.

I'm watching the new episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Had a really good night in work yesterday. Long story short, the guys in the tap room now call me Eugene :) Hah. Let's see if they still remember to call me that today.

It's my birthday on sunday. Whoohoooo! Who's coming to the Eagle to celebrate ? Everyone I know in England, that's about it. So my mom has told me to check on flights to go back home for a visit and I really need to book some time off work and do it. Miss them all so much! The best birthday gift I could ever wish for ? I don't even have to think about it. To see my family would be the ultimate birthday gift. And that's why I'm winning the lottery on friday :) HAHA.

Going to get ready now. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment