Friday 31 July 2009

Tired.

I thought being awake for like 30 something hours and then sleeping for 12 would make me feel better but I'm actually still very tired.

I was so angry yesterday! The workmen said that we would lose our water supply everyday between 9 and 1 right ? Well I guess they use the term loosely since we didn't get our water back until 8.23 p.m! I mean, what the f*ck is that ?!? There isn't a lot of cooking that can be done without water to boil stuff in. Argh!

Today (thank f*ck) I woke up to have the water already on at 1.30 p.m. Hah.

There isn't that much to say about today. B is in work from 9 a.m until 10.pm. What shall I do with my day ? I should probably start exercising again. Hmm. Good idea.

B has to cook for a big party tonight. Nearly the whole cast of Hollyoaks will be at the Eagle and Child celebrating. Cool isn't it ? :)

Now I'm going to take a nap.

1 comment: