Thursday 23 July 2009

Chicago <3

I'm watching Chicago on TV. I'm a bit bored. We were supposed to have a few drinks with B but he is tired so I guess that's out of the window. Maybe I just need to talk him into drinking a little since my dad bought him a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Now I got him to get a drink so I guess I'll be off now to drink some Magners Pear Cider. I need to let the bunny out to run around for a little while :) Put some music on as well.

One more thing. B burnt his arm in work. He was lighting the grill up and it blew up and his arm caught on fire. Disgusting blisters and shit on his arm now.. Yak. But he let me put some miracle cream on it and now it's a lot better even though it still looks kinda ... Hmm.. Yeah.. Kids, don't play with fire or light up grills :)

Have a nice evening and Sorry I didin't have more to write about. I promise I'll put more effort into writing the blog, tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment