Saturday 1 August 2009

I know what I want .

I'm officially annoyed. I know exactly what I want and I can't get it. At least not at this very moment. I know what I want in everything, like from clothes all the way to life. I was thinking about all these things all night long. Couldn't sleep again.

Anyway, I guess I need to leave those thoughts to rest for a little while. At least until we win the lottery on Friday. Which reminds me of us not remembering to put on the lottery for Friday. Yes, it's true. We forgot it once more. I didn't even remember it was Friday yesterday. Hmm. Next week. I'm sure.

Ok so it's the First day of the Month. In five days time, B will turn 27. I think he is a little sensitive when it comes to that, since he will turn 30 in no time and I'm not even 21 yet. Anyway, we will probably go to Number Fifteen to celebrate a little. You get a free bottle of bubbly and a shot for the birthday boy. Before that we'll probably go somewhere for a nice meal and then come home and get hammered. I don't know what he wants to do so we'll see what happens.

I went down to the shop and someone called out 'What's up gorgeous?' from their car. Isn't that nice.. Hah. I got some pork thingies for tonight. It's already 9 o'clock which means B will be home in a minute or 45 :)

E said to me that I should take pictures of the food we eat and of our place and everything and I know I really should but I never think of taking pictures when it would be the perfect time. God I suck at taking pictures. What would make me remember to take the frickin' photos ?!

There's this Maybelline Superstay Gloss or something like that out now. I want it. But I don't know if lip gloss or lip stick looks good on me.. I never really use any. Hmm. Maybe I should just get some and then use it until it's all gone and then decide if it looks good or not :) Hah. I see that working out .. not.

Now there's gonna be two hours of Sex and the City and maybe some twittering.


I really want to get Internet on my phone and I'm getting really angry coz I can't make it work. Argh.

Oh and one more thing. Why is dating such a hassle in America ? I mean, why do they put so much pressure on themselves and on the person they are going on a date with ? They're going to crash and burn that way. It's amazing how many rules there are when it comes to the First Date and the Second Date and so on. And if you break one of those rules, you've blown the whole thing and you might as well give up and go home. Maybe I just don't understand that because in Finland the dating scene isn't what it is in America but still, it's incredibly confusing.

Going to do more of nothing now :) Have a very nice Saturday Night!

1 comment:

  1. Du kommer ihåg såhär lättast; Oj nu ser jag något vacker som emma vill också se, klick nu tar jag bilder! Kram lilla vän! :)

    ReplyDelete