Thursday 16 July 2009

Back in England .

Now I'm back. And I'm finally going to write about .. well anything really. I had everything figured out and I thought that it would be OK not to write that much while I was on my holiday and that I'd write about everything when I got back and make it all nice and full of pictures and all.. But now that I'm supposed to do it, I'm kinda feeling the pressure of making it really nice. Hmm.

All I can do is try.

I landed in Finland on Friday. My dad's new wife's brother came to pick me up. We went to ... I think this way I would be stuck sitting here for the next 2 years :)

So let me try again.

The whole thing started with the wedding. Everything was really nice, it didn't rain and all the food got made in time and all the guests were having a good time. There is the whole "my side of the family" enjoy drinking and the "other side of the family" do not, and it was an alcohol free wedding so.. But everything was nice and went according to plan and then we left for the after party! We got to the hotel and got completely hammered :) That night we had some weird explanations about life but it was all good :) Good times.

After that we left that part of Finland to go home. The next few days we spent on the "beach". Actually we just stayed on the grass next to the beach :) I burnt myself. Then I got brown. And then I burnt myself again. It was all worth it because now I'm brown. At least on my upper back :) Then we did some drinking. Watched some movies.

LISTEN UP! I watched some sick ass movies at my sister's and her boyfriend's house. One of them is called Amusement. You can read about it and watch the trailer here .
Then there was one called Old Boy , read about it and trailer here . And the horrible one Martyrs , read about it here and watch the trailer here .

Then it was already time to go get B from the train station. We drank that night even though he'd been travelling for hours and hours. The next day we went to the "beach". Other day's we went swimming and watched movies and did all kinds. I didn't take many pictures and now I'm not too happy with myself because I really wanted a lot of them. Anyway, it was the nicest holiday yet and I can't wait to go back!

I met my sister's new boyfriend. They've been together for quite some time so I can't really say "new" but he was new to me since I hadn't met him before. He is one of the nicest people I've ever met and I'm so happy for my sister to find such a nice man for herself. I hope it's OK for me to call him a friend :)

I had such a nice time with everybody and I just want to go back !

I feel like I haven't done such a good job with writing down everything I did and what happened and all that..

Now I've decided the following.. Whenever I remember something I wanted to write about, I will just put it in here later on. It will have to do :) I'll add all the pictures on later tonight or tomorrow because they're not on the laptop and blaahblaah.

Miss all of you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment