Thursday 30 July 2009

Sleepless Nights.

Couldn't sleep last night, so I stayed awake and read the Cosmopolitan. These sleepless nights will kill me. But look at it from the bright side, I can catch up on my reading :)

Alesha Dixon is very pretty in this picture, although her body looks like someone's done something to it. I mean, on the picture. I guess that's what they do to all the pictures they put on the cover. There's a lot to read in this August issue of Cosmopolitan. There is something kinda weird, and I'm not sure if it's good-weird or weird-weird.

So get this. It's about this new product Le Whif, it's a calorie-free chocolate that you inhale (?) Interested ? Well this is how it works. 'Place it in your mouth and a fine powder is sprayed, fooling the brain into thinking you're eating chocolate!' Weird ?

I eat chocolate because I like the eating of the chocolate. Don't you agree ?

Then there is this.

I definitely want to know what this smells like and if it's good then I want to get it :) If we like them then we'll get them. Maybe. Probably for our anniversary :) There is another perfume that I like. I mean I've never really had perfumes because I never remember to use them, but I really like Paris Hilton's Can Can and I might get that.. Tough choices :)

There's talk about why women cheat and how the reasons are different with men than women. There's a lot about loving your body the way it is and (naked) pictures and stories from women in all shapes and sizes. There's a story about keeping or telling a secret and how hard that is, and seven women tell their stories.. And loads more!

I looked through all the pictures of the designers clothes and latest fashion items, and I usually never like any of them but there's a picture of the prettiest dress ever! It's a DVF Ivory Lace dress and OMG it's beautiful! Here it comes..

Now if I was rich, I'd run out to buy this dress! It's nice to have some dreams :)

While I was surfing the Internet trying to find a picture of this dress (I wasn't successful so I just took a picture of the photo in Cosmo) I saw this dress that I fell in love with! So now there are two dresses that I absolutely have to have, as soon as I win the lottery :) Here comes a picture of the other dress.

Now I really need to go and get some food for Dorothy. She is so hungry, she is trying to eat me through the glass of her tank. Poor girl. Better get her some fluffs. Anyway, I'll try and write more later on today :) Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment