Sunday 26 July 2009

Saturday Night <3

I didn't win the lottery. I wouldn't be writing anything in this blog if I'd won. Anyway, moving on with life.

Today when B came home from work, we went to the Tesco and we saw this really expensive car. Ferrari Enzo to be exact. So this car is pretty but a real man's car. There's only 400 of them out there and one costs around half a million pounds. Hmm. Who can afford to buy one in fu*king Wigan ? Well who ever it was, must have a lot of money :) Maybe I should meet that guy ? Maybe I could convince him of giving me some of his fortune! Hah. Maybe not :)

Here's a picture of the car. It's for those of You who don't know about cars, like me.

If I ever get that much money that I'm able to buy something this expensive, I would probably buy an Aston Martin because I like them more than Ferrari's. Maybe they are more of a woman's car ? I don't really know what super car or sports car is supposed to be something for the women but an Aston Martin would be something for me :) Here's a picture of the one I'd buy if I had the money :)

Is that not the prettiest car you've seen ? I love it! If I won the lottery today, I'd buy it on like thursday when the money would be on my account :) Hah.

Anyway, I've got to go and do something useful. Maybe. I'll probably just sit and watch TV. Just joking. We're having a few drinks with my beloved better half. And for you out there (you know who you are), we're fine and there is no reason for you to be worried about anybody. That's really immature to talk about things you know nothing about.

Have a "safe" saturday night. I think it might be quite late in Finland but Finnish people drink until the morning right ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment