Friday 17 July 2009

Stephen King .

I know I told you that I would put the pictures on today, but I can't seem to find the usb cable to put them on my laptop.. I've misplaced it somehow. I could just look for it and I would probably find it but I'm too lazy :)

I just finished doing the dishes. In a few minutes I will start watching Stephen King's It. It's on Zone Horror. I hate this movie because of the clown in it. But it's still a pretty good film.

It's been raining for the past 2 days. You gotta love the english weather..

This reminds me of the fact that I haven't taken pictures of the clothes I bought in Finland. Or actually the clothes my mom and dad bought me :) hah. I should really do that. What else ? Think hard.

E said today that I write way too little about her in my blog, which is understandable since we don't spend time together because I live so far away and I don't have anything new to write about her but I guess there is always something. Like, now in Finland we went to Sköna Clara together and then we went for a drive. Too bad we couldn't spend more time together while I was over there, but there just wasn't enough time.. She was always working and I was always going somewhere or doing something. Hopefully she and her boyfriend could come over soon :)

Now I need to quickly tell you about my latest discovery. I mean, It's been out for like forever but I only now started using it so for me it's still new. Dream Matte Mousse by Maybelline. It's the best thing in makeup I've used in a long time. I googled it and it took me to a conversation about the product where Finns were saying that there aren't light enough colours of it or what ever but I didn't have a problem finding one and I'm as white as milk :) If you've never tried it and you don't like using makeup foundation and powder etc. get this for yourself because it's got all of those things you need to build up your foundation in one simple product. And it feels great and it makes your skin look good!

Enough about makeup and stuff. But that's actually now the end of today's "story of the day" since I don't have the pictures to put on and I don't really have anything else interesting to tell you. One thing I missed while I was in Finland was Vimto juice which I'm enjoying right now. That's about the only thing I missed. Well not really.
There are some things I would miss about England if I moved to Finland but they would all be food or drink related. And of course I would miss the language. I mean hearing English everywhere all the time. I don't know :)

I might have to get the bunny running around now because it's gotten so fat while I was gone that I don't think he's been running at all or jumping or doing anything. Lazy ass. Anyway, thank you for reading this far :) Have a very nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment