Monday 20 July 2009

Pictures <3

It's working! I can finally upload some photos now. OK so I thought that this picture needed to go in first. Hands up all of you who have seen a Hesburger Drive in or Drive thru before ? Well before going to Turku, I would have laughed at this "question" but now my hands are in the air.

So there is an actual Hesburger Drive thru in Turku.
A good idea ? I think so :)


We also paid a visit to the Turku Castle

I'd never been there before and it's really beautiful :)

This trip to Turku was at the very end of my holiday in Finland. These pictures aren't in any particular order like I said before so the story is kinda all over the place :)

I wanted to stay true to the Finnish way of living, so there was quite a lot of drinking involved. Here you can see the "Big Beer" and some cider. We sat in the "beer garden" or what ever it's called in English, and we had a very nice time in good company :)

That little black spot there on my arm, are two flies having sex. That was one of the less comfortable but more funny things that happened :)


At one point we went to a concert. It was pretty good. At least the last band :) Just joking. There were some good ones and some bad ones like always. After the concert we drove back home and got some pizza. Then we watched some movies :)

When we got back from the concert, this is what we found sleeping on the couch :) Shiro was enjoying having the couch all to himself! Too bad we had to take that away from him. He had to find somewhere else to sleep...

As you can see in this photo, it didn't take him too long to find somewhere else to be lazy at :) What a lovely cat he is, I miss him so much !

Look at him! What a baby :) So cute!



We also spent a weekend in the countryside. It was more like in the middle of a forest but to me it's all the same. We had the best time ever! Good food, loads to drink and excellent company... Anybody wanna do it again ? :)

Even the cat got some fun out of it all!

Roni is the name of the cat and my god he was a big one!

We also went swimming which was great because I hadn't
been swimming for such a long time
:)

Now I'm just gonna put in some random photos :) There's some more pictures of Shiro after a shower and some from the Camping area where we sunbathed (almost) on the beach and so on. Enjoy.

























Hopefully you enjoyed these pictures :) I know I should've taken more but like I've said many times, I suck at taking pictures! Sorry. Anyway, I was gonna put on a photo of my sister's boyfriend but I need his permission first :) Anyway, I really recommend a holiday to Finland. It's very relaxing on a holiday in a beautiful country. Now it's time for dinner. Have a very nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment