Wednesday 1 July 2009

Drinking <3

Once again I'm .. drunk. Surprise surprise. I don't really have the time to do this right now but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive. I haven't been able to write anything because I've been everywhere all the time. All over the place. As soon as I sit down to write something or do what ever on the computer, I get a phonecall saying I need to go somewhere :) It's fine since I'm not going to be here for that long. Anyway, I'm sitting here at my sister's and her boyfriend's place drinking and having a good time so I'm not going to sit here for much longer. I should probably tell you what I've been up to over in Finland and now I'm thinking "I'll do it tomorrow" but I probably won't.

There was the wedding weekend and the after party. Then we got home and I burnt my back. We spent a lot of time at the camping area and we still go there almost everyday. I'm trying really hard to get a tan but I'm starting to think it's never going to happen. I spent some time with a friend who I have missed a lot and haven't seen for a loooong time. We went to this clothing shop where everything costs more than my life and after that we went driving and shopping and everything :) It was a really nice day :)

I'll tell you more about the things I've been doing over here but now I need to keep drinking and having a good time. We've had a really good weather for many days so GET THE F OUT OF THE HOUSE! :) And join me in my drinking wars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment