Thursday 30 July 2009

Thunderstorms <3

Finally the thunderstorm we've been waiting for is here! There was a flash of light outside and we could see it through the blinds, I thought it was an ambulance or the police but then we heard the thunder! It only came after like 5 seconds. So it's really close, but I think it might be heading East now..

Now the rain came! It didn't rain at all when the lightnings came and not even when we heard the thunder, and now after like 10 minutes, the rain is pouring down! I don't know if I've ever seen so much rain! Or at least heard since I didn't walk to the window to see it. OK now B opened the blinds so I could see the pouring rain and OMG!

And the thunderstorm is back. It didn't go away like I thought. But now the rain stopped ? Or at least it's not raining as hard as it did two minutes ago..

SH*T!!!!

The biggest lightning and thunder I've heard in years!

Anyway, B said all this is because of some heat wave that they are saying is going to hit England in a couple of weeks.. Hopefully that's true because that would mean more thunderstorms, which I love (!), and then more heat! Can't stand the rain for much longer because after the summer is over, there'll be rain for the next 6 months..

I finally started reading my August Cosmopolitan and it's their first Hot Secrets Issue. It's full of all the secrets of beauty, fashion and sex. Can't wait! We're doing Cosmo's BIG Orgasmic Quiz. It's all about the truth about orgasms. Now we're pondering over a question :

Women have more orgasms if their partner ...
a) is over 6 ft
b) is rich
c) is younger than her

The answer is b. There are some really good facts in there that you wouldn't necessarily think were true. Anyway, back to the quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment