Monday 22 June 2009

Sunshine <3

The sun is shining! When I left England, it was quite cold and kinda rainy and today over in Finland, it's so god damn hot it's unbelievable :) It's really nice and I should be sitting outside there in the garden but because I'm Finnish, now it's more like "it's too hot outside".. We Finnish people truly know how to moan about absolutely everything! Anyway, all of you who read this, inside the house and not outside in the sun, GET YOUR ASSES OUTSIDE and get a nice tan!

At the moment my cousin and I are sitting here in the livingroom and listening to music. We would also be outside but then we would just smoke 20 cigarettes in like 1 hour and we can't take the laptop there so we could listen to music.. Hmm. We just finished listening to Lily Allen's Alfie and now we are trying to find this cover for Poison.

Found it! Now I'm going to drink more and enjoy this blast from the past. Have a very nice day everyone! I promise I'll write something good tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment