Tuesday 26 June 2012

Allergic

I'm not, but B is. To Emi I mean. He is so obviously suffering from allergic symptoms, now that we ruled out the possibility of it being the Flu. He didn't have any when we got Miisu, so we didn't connect the dots straight away. But he'll get used to it and the symptoms will disappear. Let's just hope his body can adjust quickly..

I was so pissed off the other day! I uploaded shit loads of pictures onto the blog to post, and it didn't get published. I think there were too many photos and the blog couldn't handle it - but it took ages to go through the pics and then I had to do it all over again. I chose less pictures and like magic - it got published.

I dyed my hair today. It was about time. It was that dirty, it was either wash it or dye it. I mean, I always let it go dirty to protect my scalp, but I've been lazy (and not working), so it's been waiting to get dyed for ages. We went to 3 different shops and none of them had my hair dye. What the fuck?! So I just picked up something else. Something that looked like the one I've been using.. But as it turnes out, it was a reddish brown colour.. We'll have to wait and see what it looks like - keep in mind, there is a fair amount of roots showing, and they might now be red for all I know. Hmm.

Didn't do much today. Picked up B because it was raining. Went to a few shops to look around, and found B his next game. Didn't get the game now but instead I got a dvd. It contains four Finnish movies from the early 40s. I remember watching them with my Dad when I was younger, and I really loved them - I was happily surprised to find this dvd, I didn't think I could find them anywhere anymore.

Miisu is so tired, she let me hold her for maybe 8 minutes today. I think she fell asleep, and then suddenly remembered she doesn't like to be held and woke up. Emi on the other hand - she wants to play all the time and then suddenly just falls asleep. My babies are the cutest <3

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment