Sunday 24 June 2012

The Waiting Game

Sitting on the couch waiting. Waiting until forever it seems. It's still early, but they don't usually sleep in, and it's already nearly 2.30. I wonder what is taking them so long. They might not even show up. He promised, but his promises have been shady and unreliable at best, so shouldn't really count on him to follow through. Yet, I'm patiently waiting..

Mid summer was great. Went to spend time in the forest - I mean the summer house, but there were so many bloodsuckers and what not out there, that it might as well be in the forest. B wasn't sure about coming along, since he had his wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday, and was in some pain, but he sucked it up and came along - and had an amazing time! Grilling, drinking, awesome company, 3 hairy babies (not including B - just the cats) plus peace and quiet = happy campers. The sun joined in and it made everything even better.

Now the sun has gone hiding, there is a bit of a wind and nothing is open today. What to do? Emi is sleeping against my leg, Miisu is sleeping on the chair, B is on facebook and I'm still waiting for my Dad to show up. But since he might not - I shall do something useful with my time, and post some photos of Emi & Co. Not along this post, coz they're not on the tab yet, but in a few moments.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment