Friday 15 June 2012

Being Sober While People Around You Drink..

..is not fun. I can only imagine how boring it is for S. I've been sober more times than drunk lately. Working more, and my projects take up most of my time nowadays. But the summer has only just begun and I have more than enough time to catch up..


Actually - the baby is coming - so I'll only have the first two weeks of July. But I think I'm working a lot.. I think I might have to try and squeeze a night or two out of those two weeks.. There's not gonna be that much free time when the baby comes. It's all good.


Once again, I find myself sat on a couch at some random guys house. Let me clarify.. V works with B, so not a random guy - but unfamiliar to me. And these two girls are only talking about stuff I'm not interested in. They seem nice enough - I'm just not in the mood. I wish I was in Sillanpää. Hmm.


Long day tomorrow. Work for 7 hours and then baking and decorating for the rest of the night. Then comes Sunday. I hope people show up. Otherwise all the baking, decorating, running around and stress will be for nothing. Just as long as S and J like it and are happy - I'm satisfied. Now I just need to get through tomorrow..


I've ran out of things to write about.. But if I post this - I'll have nothing to do. I already put all of my sims to bed for the night. I've updated my apps. I've checked all my emails. I've done my blog...


Ps. I want to do what Miisu is doing in that picture.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment