Wednesday 4 July 2012

Fucking Virus

I've been quite busy lately - Friday and Saturday at work and sick since Friday. I had nothing wrong with me Thursday going to bed, and woke up with a very sore throat Friday morning. I worked for 8 hours on Friday and 13 on Saturday. Sunday we went to the doctors, drove to Kärkkäinen and went to the movies with E and S, to watch Snow White and the Huntsman. The sore throat stilled bugged me, and today I found out there is a viral infection in there. Fucking viral infection. That basically means - no meds, no help. Just have to wait it out. The doctor offered sick leave, but this wont get any better whether I'm at home or at work. Fucking virus.

We bought some stuff from Kärkkäinen.. Not a lot. There wasn't a lot we wanted or needed, so we just got stuff we thought we might need one day. The one thing I wanted was the usb/sd adapter for the tab, and we got that. The salesperson was the nicest ever! I don't remember the last time someone was that helpful for the only purpose of being helpful. Thank you Kärkkäinen, and whoever that guy was.

Miisu has been ill. We are not quite sure what was/is wrong with her.. She wouldn't eat, didn't go to the toilet, lost a lot of weight.. We gave her love and affection, as well as Reiki and some meds, and she seems to be getting better now. We think she might still be a little sick though, because she tries so hard to keep Emi away from her. Obviously she lets Emi near every now and then, and even let her suckle, but now she is staying away from her most of the time.

Hopefully she gets better and they go back to loving each other. I also hope this virus moves on to someone else (once more - pass it along), that would make Saturdays 12 hour shift much more fun :) Now it's time for House to put me asleep. Not that it's a boring program - I love love love house- but I've seen all the episodes, and will probably fall asleep because of the tablet I took.

Anyway, good night and have a prosperous Wednesday!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment