Tuesday 12 June 2012

True Blood is back!

I've waited for a very long time for True Blood to return for season 5, and now it's finally back. All of my programs usually go on break for the summer, but a few months ago, when I realized True Blood was gonna start in June, I felt the relief wash over me. It's not like I'm hooked on tv programs and don't have a life without them - I just like watching my programs. Then there are times when I watch one episode of some program I've never seen before, and get instantly hooked on it - then find out there's 3 seasons already out, with 24 episodes per season. Mentalist is one of these programs. I saw one episode on actual TV and wanted to see them all. I'm nearly done with season 3, and I have to watch season 4 before all my programs start up again in the autumn.


What a boring way to start this post. There's nothing to write about True Blood, because if you haven't seen it or don't like it, you wont want to read about it now.


Got up at 9.30 am. Played Sims on my phone (I know, boring - but had nothing else to do) and then took L to the stables. Went to get S and then went to town. Bought a few more things for the DIY Maternity Package, got a birthday present and had a nice salad lunch. We went swimming - we did 1,5 km, which is fantastic for someone who is giving birth next month. It was a little too cold to swim outside, so we stayed in. Now she's gone home, and I'm watching Mentalist and doing this. I'm also playing sims - I think I might be a little addicted to this game..


I need to get these invitations done today! There is no point in handing out invitations like a day before the party.. It's already too late to send them via post, so I'll have to drive each and every one of the invitations to the right addresses. Crap. Could do that tomorrow after work, if I get them done today..


Going to the shop now. Wish me luck!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment