Wednesday 13 June 2012

Not Only Good News

Today was full of sunshine, customers and good news!


We found out about B's holidays, which is great, because it's been on my mind for so long. It's been bugging me and I thought it was a bit shady, and now we know. And it feels great! He's gonna be able to take time off for real this year. We're also gonna be able to put more money into our savings account - actually we're just giving the money to my mum and she puts it in her savings account, so we can't spend it.


We also got the invitations done last night, and I drove them all around Kokkola today. It would have been easier (and less stressful) if I had a sense of direction..  But I don't, and I refused to use a navigator. Kokkola is such a small place.. Don't really need to navigate - just drive around, and eventually you'll find the right place. Hopefully people will show up on Sunday. Otherwise we'll have to eat all the goodies ourselves.. Hmm. On the other hand, hopefully people don't show up so that we can eat all the cake and chocolate and... Just joking. I want people to show up.


I had a nice day in work. Sunshine = a lot of people. We we're fairly busy and then J got sick enough to go to the doctors. He was off today and probably tomorrow. I don't know about Friday yet. It'll probably be just as busy tomorrow. We're gonna run out of ice cream..


Today I finished watching the last episode of The Mentalist Season 3. Patrick Jane shot Red John. Holy crap. I'm gonna have to start Season 4 tomorrow morning, just to find out what happens next.


It wasn't just good news today. There's something going on in work and with J, and I just don't know what it is. It's like he is off his game. It's probably his upcoming wedding in August - stressing over it will make it hard to concentrate on other stuff, like work. Hopefully it'll get sorted out, because otherwise I'll have to sit him down and have a serious talk. This wont do. No, no, no.


Drank a lot of water today - have a headache now. Will go to bed now. Goodnight!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment