Sunday 14 June 2009

Manchester <3

I got a message from P yesterday saying how much he likes Amsterdam and he was wondering how much rent would be over there :) Hah. When we went to Manchester with him, we were looking around for apartments for rent in the centre.. It would be really nice to live over there and I think I should really consider that option when I come back to England.

Manchester was a really nice place. I think I should put some pictures on :)


I love churches and cathedrals and things like that, especially in this religious country where they are so beautiful and magnificent and that's why I always take pictures of them where ever I go :)


I took pictures of the houses I'd like to live in :)

This property is probably quite old because it looks like it's 200 years old :) Hah. It's really pretty and we would have gone in to have a drink but it was completely packed as you can see :)

It would've been nice to go up there on one of those things but we didn't have enough time.. We wanted to get somewhere high up to see the city but we had to head home. Next time!


We walked past this building and I heard music coming out from like 3 different windows :) It sounded really good and there is a friend of mine who wants to get into a music school and if it doesn't work out in Finland, maybe they should try it out over here.. :) It looks like a really nice school and it was quite big even though from the side it doesn't look like it :)

We went to this huge shopping mall to find a footboll t-shirt for P's little brother, who is also my cousin surprise surprise :) and we looked everywhere until we found one! We also saw this shop where you can make your own bear. Hah. It was really cute and I'm seriously going to take my kids there one day.. When I have kids, I mean :)

We went for a drink to the Hard Rock Cafe in the centre before heading back to Victoria station. Manchester is a lot prettier than Liverpool and I like it more.. This was my first time there even though I've lived in England for a year.. Hmm. P said that if he lived in England for a year, he would have gone to Manchester a million times already.. Haha :) Maybe I need to do the same from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment