Thursday 18 June 2009

Today Is The Day!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

I can't wait to go home! I get to see my family and friends for the first time in a long long time! I'm just a little nervous but that's because I don't know if I remembered to pack everything and I can't seem to find the lock for my suitcase. It has to be somewhere in this flat! I need B to come and help me look for it :) He changed his shift today so he is able to come to the airport and say goodbye. So sad and I'm already missing him :'( Thankfully he will join me in like 12 days time so it's not the most time we've ever been apart :) hahaha.

Now I'm sitting here on the couch surfing the internet on the laptop, obviously, and thinking about this night at the airport and what the hell I'm going to do if I get tired of reading.. Hmm. B suggested sleeping but don't you just think it's uncomfortable and awkward to sleep on the airport ? I always feel like someone is going to rob me or I miss my flight or something like that.. Hmm. Maybe it's just me and I'm weird or something :) haha. I still need to put my face on and do something about my hair but then I'm ready to go. Scary! I'm always a little nervous before I need to get on the plane since there have been so much terrorism and things like that but we'll just have to hope for the best! :)

B said that the bunny will miss me too but I don't know if the bunny truly understands that I'm not here anymore :) hahah. I'd like to think he misses me but he's got a peanut brain so I'm not really getting my hopes up :) He is still the cutest bunny alive!

I'm getting a bit more nervous now! At least I've got them butterflies in my belly dancing around :) I can't believe I finally after all this time, get to see my sister! We were always such good friends and did everything together and now it's just been way too long since we saw each other. We'll have to get drunk and talk about the old times or something :) I get to see my family, my Mom, Dad, Step-Dad, Brother and all my friends! I can't wait to have some ice cream with my (new) Little-Sister Laura! Remember, it's only a matter of hours now!

I guess I need to go off the laptop now and find that stupid lock. I've actually looked everywhere so I don't know where else to look.. Hmm. B won't be happy if I just sit on the couch surfing the internet on the laptop when there is something better to do.. Not so much better, but more important. Hmm. :) I'll go in a minute or two :) NO! Need to go now. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment