Friday 19 June 2009

I'm Here!

I can't believe I'm finally here! I had to wait for my flight and then wait at the airport after the flight and then again I had to wait for my flight and then finally I landed in Finland! It would have been great if it wasn't raining but it was still good :)

The battery on my phone decided to die way too early in the game since I hadn't spoken to this guy who was coming to pick me up so I didn't know what he looked like or what kind of car he was driving.. Thankfully by the time he got to the airport, I was about the only person left, waiting for someone so it wasn't that hard to locate each other :)

Anyway, now I'm here, sitting on the bed at my Dad's soon-to-be wife's parent's house and I just finished helping Dad make all the food for the wedding. He has been doing it since 8 o'clock this morning! Now that's a long time..

The guy who picked me up at the airport is the Bride's brother. He is a really nice guy with the cutest 3 kids ever! We've been playing in the garden and we played some piano :) Hah. Actually it didn't really sound like music at all but they enjoyed it and that's all that matters. Two girls and one boy. The 2 girls are ages 7 and 1 and the boy is 2.

I have been eaten by these blood-sucking little creators that we hate more than anything and that we have way too many of! Hopefully it's sunny tomorrow, not just for the wedding but for the blood-suckers to stay away since they only like shadows and they hate the hot weather. But I'm sure they will still find a way too eat me alive, because they just like me so much..

I've been awake for nearly 35 hours now and so I really need to go to bed and get some sleep. I need to get up at 7 in the morning, take a shower, get a brief on how everything needs to be set up and get myself ready for the festivities. And then later, after the wedding, food and socializing, there is going to be the "after-party" which will be held at a hotel where we are the only guests :)

Something shocking just happened! I went to the toilet and as I was washing my face, I realized that even after dyeing my hair brown twice , it's still red! How is that possible?! So annoying! I need to dye it again and hope that it will then maybe stay brown .. Hmm. I'm off to bed now because tomorrow will be another looooong day. Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment