Thursday 4 October 2012

Travel Diary Part Ten

What an awesome day! Got two tats instead of just the one, went to the movies to watch Taken 2 and we're now having a drink, waiting for the soaps to finish. Then it'll be The Pact and a few more drinks.

We had an amazing dinner at Frankie and Bennys. Holy shit the food was good! And the service was out of this world, nothing like in Finland. I love the English cinema. We were completely stuffed from the food we had just before, so we got these Tango Ice Blasters - fucking awesome!

I think Bs parents might be watching more of their soaps before we can watch our movie - one thing I hate about people being addicted to programs, you have to watch them every day and can't miss one episode.

Well it's more WKD Blue for me while I wait and nothing for B - even though he is the one who wanted to drink. Weirdo.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment