Wednesday 3 October 2012

Travel Diary Part Eight

Darts match - hilariously funny! We had such a great time. I didn't think I'd enjoy that, but it was so much fun! We'll probably go again next tuesday.

Money - flying out of our pockets. There's shit loads of stuff and clothes I've found and want - and I've got most of it. But I think we might need some more money, coz it's only two days in and I'm getting a new tattoo on thursday! I've waited so long for a new tattoo, I don't know how to control myself, I'm that excited!

We're having a drink tonight. I'm having Peach Lambrini, WKD and Kopparberg. B is having red wine. Thankfully Bs parents aren't like mine - they stay up late and don't go to bed at 10 - coz now on holiday, it's nice to be able to have a drink and not have to go out for one.

It's Lambrini time now, and I'm seeing doubles, so not the best time to write. Have an alcohol filled Tuesday night!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment