Friday 12 October 2012

Travel Diary Part Seventeen

Since we walked around shopping and what not, for the whole of Monday and Tuesday, we decided Wednesday would be our day off. So we did - literally - nothing for hours and hours. Then at around 4.30, we left for the bus to go into town to catch a movie. We went to watch Sinister. Holy shit that movie made us jump! There were quite a few screams in the cinema, it was awesome. We went for dinner at Pizza Hut after the movie, but I brought no camera or phone with me, so sadly there are no pictures of our adventurous Wednesday.

So, since we never did anything interesting or picture worthy on Wednesday, I shall just post some photos I took on my phone on Monday and Tuesday. Enjoy the awful quality.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment