Sunday 28 October 2012

The First Week Back..

.. was chaos.

Monday

I was really tired - even after something like 12 hours of sleep. I had to get up early in the morning (at 8am but my body was in English time, so 6am) for work. I thought I'd be really tired, but I was fine. Thankfully we had a busy day in work and the day flew by - giddyness about being back in Finland, played a crucial role that Monday. After work it was some family time and then some more sleep.

Tuesday

Work, work, work all day long. Didn't do much after work. I had somewhere to be the next day and had do get up really early for the journey. Tuesday was a good day.

Wednesday

Got up at 6am to get ready for 7.30. We ended up leaving at 8 but I saw no point in sleeping from 7.30 to 8 - so I watched some programs. Typical.

We drove for over 3 hours to reach our destination- a spa in the middle of nowhere. That was my home for the next two days. It was training - Samsung, Nokia, Apple, Mtv and DNA. It was really good (not all of it) and it was really fucking awesome that I didn't miss it. The food was amazing and the Spa Bar was perfect. I didn't drink much and ended up going to bed early.

We woke up the next day, to do more training and have some more food. It felt like we were constantly eating something, but that was OK. At least we didn't starve. After the last of the training was done, we started driving again. We drove for the same boring motherfucking 3 and something hours, until we finally got home. I didn't do much that night either.

Thursday and Friday

Worked both days without anything special happening.

Saturday

I went to work. Worked for 6 hours. Came home and got changed. I packed a bag and went to Alko. I got drinks and my stuff together, and then it was off to Kalajoki with Antti. He made us late - for One, he wanted to start the One Hour drive so god damn late and Two, he had to do some shit just before we were supposed to leave. But we made it, and got FUCKING WASTED.

Needless to say, I was really hungover on Sunday and don't need to explain what I did that day. But I did manage to drive us home, before collapsing on myself and giving in to the mindless headache and nausea.

All in all - a hectic but well spent week.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

1 comment:

  1. heyyy what about our friday 200 km driving around?? :DD

    ReplyDelete