Wednesday 3 October 2012

Travel Diary Part Nine

Watching Deal or No Deal, while it's pounding down outside. We woke up to a nice blue sky and some sunshine, and then suddenly - full on rain. Fucking bullshit.

We decided today would be a lazy day - not leaving skem day - because tomorrow we're going to Wigan for my tattoo and probably going to Southport or Liverpool after. We only went to the Connie today, for a look around, and also to buy mince for spag bol later tonight.

The Connie!! I love it! You can buy anything and everything there, for such low prices (compared to Finland) and you don't have to leave the building at all until you're done. Poundland and Pound World are my favourite places! Everything for a pound. Fucking awesome.

We only got up at 1 o'clock today. I think we needed one sleep in- morning. I found something awesome today at Home Bargains! Panda Sweets! From Finland! How weird to find Finnish sweets in England.. I didn't get them, I got Vimto Skittles instead. What an amazing invention - Vimto flavoured Skittles!

Now the rain is moving away and the sunshine is returning, just in time for Bs mum to walk home from work. It's not raining at the moment, so it's time for a smoke. It's normal to smoke inside over here, but I don't like doing that, because the smoke lingers and everything smells of cigs, so I'll just step outside to poison myself :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments:

  1. Noi on niin hienot noi kengät! Paljo ne oli`?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kummat kengät on ihanat? :)

    ReplyDelete