Wednesday 12 August 2009

St Helens.

I left B's bag on the bus on Sunday night. So today we had to go to St Helens to get it. Thank f*ck it was the last bus of the night so the chance of the bag being handed in was something like 95 %.

It only took 10 minutes to locate the bag and now it's safe here where it belongs :)

I've been eating blueberries lately and tomorrow I think I might have some porridge with some tasty blueberries. I still have some strawberries left from the other day and I'm going to eat them with my organic strawberry yogurt.


Delicious!

Then we gave Dorothy her dinner :)

Yesterday we went into Town to get me new leggings. They didn't have any in my size. Only child sizes left. Probably because it's so hot outside now and everybody wants them. Anyway, I'll go back and get them some other time.

I'm so into blueberries now that when we went to do our weekly shopping, I bought some Blueberry and Watermelon Bacardi Breezers, they were 2 for £5 so I just had to get them! :)



Those Bacardi Breezers are so nice! Thankfully they're not too expensive in England :) Sorry Sis! I know you like them as much as I do and they're like a million Euros in Finland..

So yesterday when we went to Town, we looked around to see what kind of stuff we would like to have in our house. I couldn't take pictures of everything because my phone died on me. Isn't that just so annoying ? You don't use your phone at all and it's working on full power and then that one time you need it, it's already died. Murr. Anyway, here you have some pictures :)


This is the set I want.



This is the set B wants.




We also want them. I don't know what they are called but like a tea pot and stuff :) I was going to put more pictures on of the other stuff we looked at but this stupid blog isn't letting me upload any pictures due to an internal error ? What ever. I'll try another day.

We saw this beautiful clock and we definitely want it! I wanted to take a picture of it so bad and I cursed my phone..

I still don't update the blog every day. Why not ? How can I not remember ? Lazy ass.

Watching Two and Half Men. Tomorrow I should really clean the bunny out. He smells.

Hey! A shout out to S and J ! Where are you ?!? I haven't heard anything from you in a loooong time. What's happening ? :)

B got me the new Cosmopolitan. I haven't read it yet. He only got it for me last night so .. :) I would put on a picture but it's still not working. I'll tell you what was good and what was bad about it once I've read it.

Oh and I forgot.. B's parents and his nan came over yesterday. B's parents just came back from Wales so they told us about that. They said they had a really nice time. I haven't ever been there and it would be nice to go sometime. B's nan brought us this little miniatur village thing. It's really pretty. It's meant to be a Christmas decoration so we probably wont have it out until then.. I'll put on a picture of it then :)

Now I'm going to go to bed and read my book. I haven't read that much of it so I can't tell you if it's any good. But the fact that I want to go and read it should tell you something shouldn't it ?

Sending my love to my Mom, who probably wont be able to read all this at the moment. Love You Take Care <3 !

No comments:

Post a Comment