Friday 14 August 2009

Private Practice.

That's what I'm watching right now.

I should be cleaning but ... Lazy.

I really need to get the bunny's nails cut tomorrow. I should have done it before but I never did and now they are so damn long and sharp that it really hurts to play with him. Maybe I should phone them up tomorrow and see if they've got time to do it in the morning. That would be perfect.

Today we threw something bad away to give room for something good to happen.

OMG. My fantastic trail of thoughts got lost coz this huge horrible flying creature flew into my living room! It's still here, we just don't know where. B is trying to catch it but it keeps getting away. We had a little 'moment' when there was a lot of screaming.. The horribe flying thing caught us off-guard. We were sitting on the couch and it attacked us or something!

5 minutes later ...

B still hasn't caught it. I wish I had a power to kill all insects around me with the power of my mind. Too bad I don't have that power.

Now we're watching some weirdo vampire movie.. Dracula 2000 ? Or something like that. It's about Mary Van Helsing ? I think I'm going to just go to bed and continue with the cleaning in the morning :)

Btw. S and J are alive! They've just been busy. I spoke to them today :)

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment