Thursday 13 August 2009

Good News!

We got some very good news today! So Happy!

He totally deserves this :)

I'm sitting on the bed and looking through the Argos catalogue and dreaming of all the things in it :) It's got like 1000 pages so it's going to take a while to look through the whole thing :) We don't need to order anything coz we've got everything we need at the moment but it's always nice to know what's out there :)

Tomorrow I really need to clean the house again. I need to clean the bunny out as well. He keeps on smelling all the time .. I guess that's just what bunnies do :) Then I need to do some washing. We should really take B's chef pants into Town to this place where they can make them smaller. He's lost weight since he bought them and now they fall down all the time..

We went to Wilkinsons, in Town the other day (I think I already mentioned that :) ) and I saw the perfume I want. Paris Hilton's Can Can or what ever it's called. I first sniffed it in Finland and it cost 28 € and in Wilkinsons it's only £9.95 !!! Now that's a great price :) I think I need to get me some of that :) Perfumes are definitely a lot cheaper in England!

B still didn't clean the snake out.. Bad Bad Bad! He told me two days ago not to let him forget about it and I did remind him several times and he still didn't do it. Well I'm not doing it.. Hah! So there you have it. She'll never get cleaned out.

Fingerprint safe. That's what I'm hearing about now. B's telling me something about safes. He's reading about them now, in the catalogue. Cool. I just don't have anything to put in a safe :) Hah. Sucker.

I'm getting kinda tired now so I think I'm just going to turn off the laptop and read some pages and then close my eyes and dream of the life I'm someday going to have :) Maybe this Friday when I'm planning to win the lottery! Hah :) Hopefull until the end! Good Night Everybody !

No comments:

Post a Comment