Sunday 2 August 2009

Cleaning ... sucks.

Just finished cleaning.

Ok I'll admit, there's still some "cleaning" to do. Need to do the dishes and put away all the clothes scattered around the bedroom. Neither of us knows how to put away the clothes we take out. Oh well.

Now I'm watching last weeks One Tree Hill. These are new episodes. I was shocked to find out that they actually continued with the story. It's fantastic! I like this program so much :) Hah. I've already seen this episode but I'll watch it anyway since there is nothing else to do..

When B reads this, he'll be like "you could have done the dishes!" but I'm fully planning on getting them done before he gets home so no worries :) Unless he comes home early.. Hmm. Maybe I should do them now.

I even cleaned out the bunny today. Whippii!

B will hopefully be off tomorrow. We could do our shopping. And I really need to buy more sawdust and food for the bunny. B also needs to get his hair cut. I need to take something to the post office. But at least we don't have to clean the house. Usually every time B has his days off, he has to wake up to mess and then he spends most of the day cleaning. Not this time.

When a person makes their five-year-plan, is it supposed to be realistic ? What if the plan is realistic to the person who believes in it ? What is your five-year-plan ? Does it include a family, a business venture or maybe a move to another country ?

I've been thinking alot about my five- and ten-year-plans. I just need to figure out how or where to start . I figured it's easy to know what you want and plan how you're going to get it but it's harder to put it all into motion.

Now I really need to go do the dishes because B could be home at any minute between 9 and 11.

I hope you had a great weekend! Try to enjoy the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment