Sunday 4 August 2013

Death Rides



Today I went to an Amusement Park with my sister and stepsister. It was awesome and I loved the rides I went on... JUST KIDDING. I used to love going on all the scary rides, but I think it's old age or something, but I just can't stomach them anymore. I literally thought I was going to die on the TWO rides I went on. But thankfully S and L still had a great time and I got to watch them scream.

There was an unfortunate incident at one of the restaurants at this amusement park.. All three of us ordered their signature burger, and S got one that was completely burnt. I don't mean 'a little on the dark side' - it was charcoal black and S said it tasted awful. We sent it back and she got a new one in a timely matter.. Problem - the original order read no BBQ sauce on any of the burgers, yet this new one had BBQ sauce all over it! S said she wouldn't send it back again but I insisted - she shouldn't eat something she didn't ask for or specifically asked not to get, let alone pay for it. She went up to one of the waitresses, who turned around and told S it wasn't her business and she should talk to her own waitress. SHITTY ATTITUDE! When our waitress came up to the table, the game was lost. S said she wouldn't pay for it and didn't want a new one. We also told her about the other woman's fucked up attitude being bad for business and for the image of the restaurant. All seemed to be good - we could get S food from some other restaurant.. A few more fuck ups though.. Our waitress said she'd personally make sure S was compensated for getting treated badly by their staff - didn't happen. They're supposed to take the food away if someone doesn't want it - didn't happen. We went to pay for the two meals that were very tasty, and staff should be able to count how much we're supposed to pay - not possible for these idiots. Food was great for the most part, getting treated like shit by staff, put a little bit of a downer on that dining experience..



Moving on.

B and I were both off work on Friday and decided to go shopping out of town. We didn't find much or buy much - possibly because we didn't really need or want anything, mainly just wanted to go and have a look around. We got things like nail polish, frying pan and fake vine for Frank. We didn't stay for too long but it was nice spending a few hours away from our little hometown. Yesterday I was back in work and worked for 11 hours. It was a very long day and I really thought my foot would fall off. It didn't. Today it was quite swollen and sore after being on my feet for so many hours. I'm working Monday - Friday this upcoming week, but I think it'll be fine with the foot - we can spend time sitting down in work :)

I've done my nails, done my games (a bit addicted to Candy Crush) and now it's time for me to lay my head down, on my lovely new sheets :) Good Night!




No comments:

Post a Comment