Tuesday 30 July 2013

Not Off After All

So.. I ended up working today after all. I got a message in the morning, saying one of our guys was ill and couldn't come in. I don't know how long he'll be off for.. He just finished his summer holidays yesterday and suddenly he's ill today. I just read an article about people stretching out there summer holidays by getting a sick note from the doctors.. I'm not saying he did that, because there are people out there with a nasty case of the summer flu, but seriously shit luck if he is always sick around the time he's supposed to leave on his holidays or coming back! Anyway, more hours for me.



They gave me the crutches for 2 months and I think it was today that I had to take them back, and I was going to, but then I got called in to work.. I have to take them to the hospital tomorrow morning before work and hope I'm not in some kind of trouble because I didn't take them back today.

I was gonna get a few things sorted today, but I guess they can wait until Friday - my next day off. I didn't know the post office was only open til 6 during the summer - maybe because I haven't been anywhere or done anything for so long.



It was quite busy in work today. It was nice talking to so many people and actually doing stuff all day :) I've also felt the urge to do more at home - that might not stick! - but I get joy from doing the laundry or decluttering, because I actually can do things like that. Driving is also something I've missed loads and now get to do when ever I want :) Happy times!



Now it's off to bed. Can't be staying up late anymore, have a reason to get up earlier in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment