Monday 5 August 2013

Our Feet Keep Us Walking..

..unless they're as fucking shit as mine. Both of my feet are fucked up. My left foot decided to join the party of non-working limbs. I mean, it works but it hurts on one of the bones or whatever. I don't know what to do.. I mean, I'm probably supposed to live a healthier lifestyle or something, to make the bones stronger.. I don't know. I should chop them both off and replace them with wooden ones!


Tomorrow I'm going to pump up my bike tyres and take a ride. I'll have to start with something. Maybe at some point I'll take up running, because I've just learned it would be mighty beneficial for me - something to do with the vibration strenghtening the bones. Hopefully it'll work, I don't really want to have these problems when I'm older.. I've been told these are precious years and I have to make the most of it now when I still can. I might also have something wrong with how my bones heal, like the bone density is fucked up.

I thought I would be too busy with work to keep up with my Book A Month project, but I wasn't. Instead, I was stuck at home doing absolutely nothing. Yet, I didn't pick up a book. Not even once. Why? I have no idea. It's good that I sprinted with it at the beginning - gives me more time to relax now and maybe concentrate on getting some healthy vibration for my feet a.k.a running.



No comments:

Post a Comment