Tuesday 13 August 2013

Good Day

I thought it would be a long boring day in work, since it's Tuesday, but the day flew by and I had quite a successful day :) I sold loads and had a bunch of nice customers - even the idiots didn't feel too stupid today. My mum, stepdad and J came around to the shop on their way to an early dinner, and I got to "babysit" while they ate - J and I shared a box of raspberries. She is just the cutest! S posted a photo of J and J sleeping next to each other - OMG, it's one of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen! It's even cuter than this..



I had no idea it was Tuesday today. I mean, when I got home, I was like - hey, my programs came out today.. No. It's Tuesday, they came out yesterday. I have no idea what day I was living yesterday or the day before that, but I honestly didn't think it was Tuesday today. Hmm. I'm not quite sure I know what day it is even now, but tomorrow is Wednesday, right? Hopefully tomorrow will be as fun and nice as today was :)

We started watching this new Bear Grylls series - Get Out Alive. It's about Bear Grylls drinking his own pee. Just joking. It's actually about other people drinking his pee. Got ya again. It's about these teams doing survival tasks and training for tough situations in the wilderness.. Then at the end of each episode, Bear Grylls tells one of the couples - 'You wouldn't get out alive' and sends them home. They have to eat all the horrible stuff Bear eats on his survival trips in the middle of nowhere, so they're really hungry, tired and dirty. They also compete at challenges and the winning couple get to spend time at the Feast Pit - eating gorgeous food, bathing and they always get some sort of treat, like toothbrushes, shampoo etc. and they're safe from elimination. Very good series, we really like it! I like Bear Grylls because he's such a Bear :)


We got our car back yesterday! Some of it got fixed on Friday and the rest yesterday, and it wasn't even that expensive. It worked out quite easy, probably because the guys at the shop were really professional, fair and understanding - great service! There is one more thing that (possibly) needs fixing on the car.. Something in the engine. It's not broken or showing any signs of breaking, but J said that it should get checked out in case it's due to be changed. If it needs changing and we don't get it done, and it ends up breaking, it'll be the end of our engine. We also need to MOT the car. These two things need doing and it's gotta be in August, so we have until the end of the month.. I'll sort it out on Monday.

Now it's time to watch more Bear Grylls and then I'm off to bed. Good Night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment