Monday 26 August 2013

Time For A Change?

When you wake up in the morning and get ready for work, do you feel happy about going in? Or do you feel like it's just gonna be another day in work you'll hate and can't wait to get home? If the latter sounds more like you - it's time to find another job. It seems to me there are too many people sick and tired of their jobs out there.. There's no problem until these people start giving you attitude and taking their frustration out on you. I just can't stand people taking their shit out on you for no reason and giving shitty service because they really don't want to be there. Get a new job fucktard!



After meeting this piece of shit who knew nothing and couldn't help me at all, S took me to lunch. I've been to this place for lunch quite a few times and I think they've only had nice food once. I don't get it how they can make food taste so bad or why they have so many customers, when the food is so bad. I don't think I'll be going back there. Like ever.

I'll be spending the rest of today doing nothing. I'll hoover the house and do some dusting. Not much else to do and I should really enjoy my day off. I've been working all week and even worked two jobs on Saturday. We got drunk Saturday night and spent most of the day hungover yesterday.



It's my sister and brothers BDays next month. We've already got something for our brother, but still working on getting something for S. We know what we're getting her - she told us what she wants, so it's all good. It's also I's BDay soon and she's having a party - FUN! Can't wait to get my party on with her and possibly go out to the bars.

I also got my holiday pay sorted out from my other job. I can't believe how long it took my boss to sort it out but at least it got sorted and I'll get what they owe me. Some people just don't care about fucking people over. Seems like they don't have a conscience or they lack in the empathy department.. The world would be a much better place if people started putting themselves in other people's shoes. Try and understand what it would be like if someone pulled the same shit on them. But I guess most people only think about themselves and therefore have no time to think about other people. Anyway, it'll get sorted now.



I think I might watch a movie or something and later - hello hoover.

No comments:

Post a Comment