Wednesday 29 April 2009

Bookshelves <3

Love Love Love! I want something like this but for books and I want to fill it up with my favourite ones so I can read them over and over again :) Love books! This would look really pretty and it's not too expensive so maybe. This is not something I normally write about but now it's a part of my thoughts as I'm trying to find something that would work really well and wouldn't be something you want to get rid of in a few weeks time.


This is what I want!

This is what I'm looking for or what would be something I would love to look at in my living room. It's not that practical so I don't know if it would work in my house, but it just looks so good doesn't it ? :) I think this is something we will get when we move into a bigger place and then it can be more of a show piece and it doesn't need to be practical :)


No comments:

Post a Comment