Saturday 25 April 2009

Liverpool trip <3
















Here I look funky in my new sun glasses! I came home and B wanted to see what I bought and as I was showing him these butterfly sun glasses, his face said it all.. He does not think they look good on me but you know what ? I don't care because they are pretty and I love them!



The BEST fruit bowl I've ever had!

When we wanted to come home, we went to the bus stop and had to wait ages for the frickin' bus! After only having a Jumbo Hot Dog at the start of the day, we very starving and we decided to make a quick stop at the Eagle and Child in Billinge and have some dinner. It was Fish Friday which was perfect timing since A had never had Fish and Chips before and wanted to try it! Fortunately she liked it and she washed it down with a pint of Strongbow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment