Thursday 16 April 2009

My Love

This is my Babe <3

I met my love here in England in January of 2007. I didn't expect much from the time I was going to spend here and I sure as h*ll didn't think I would meet someone while in England but life has a way of surprising you when you least expect it!
I know this isn't the best picture I could put online for everyone to see but this picture is the best to describe how much fun we have together and how he lightens up my day :)This was taken at Christmas when my parents were visiting. I was testing out the camera on his phone and as you can see he is a little cheeky by nature!

Love you forever Babe!

1 comment:

  1. Noncommercial advertisement! Just for once: plain honest no nonsense spam making no pretense being something else, with a real message and an sound errand. See Window Mirror and find out.

    666; The Final Solution; and the Claim

    http://winmir.blogspot.com/I am not anyone. I am unique.

    And I tell you: the End is here. They are murdering Freedom. Thay ar killing internet. They are ousing the middle classes, who controils inbterenet, throwing you all down into utter misery.

    Heed this warning NOW. Tomorrow it will be too late.

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden

    ReplyDelete