Wednesday 15 April 2009

Number Fifteen

Our favourite pub!

Here you can see a picture of our all time favourite pub.The atmosphere is amazingly relaxing! The interior of the pub is quite eccentric but nevertheless beautiful! I wouldn't mind spending more time in there :) AND you can meet interesting people there.. You can read about the pub here !

On my birthday in February we went to Number F to have a drink with B and they gave us a bottle of bubbly and a shot for the Birthday Girl! That was a nice surprise. Even though B and I don't really care for bubbly, who would say NO to a free drink ? :) It was a really good birthday after that! B lost his nan that day and I lost Muru so the day didn't quite go as planned but life never does! Always remember that Everything Happens For a Reason! I strongly believe in that and it has not yet let me down :)


No comments:

Post a Comment