Sunday 26 April 2009

Kopparberg <3


We went to this
place B and I
like very much,
to have a drink
with A. It was
really refreshing
after the hard
work-out called
shopping :)
Kopparberg is
a safe choice
but it just tastes
so damn good
it's out of this world!






There is an International Beer Festival going on over here and we wanted to see what the Finnish beer would be like since we had never heard about it before and so we got a pint each, because it's from Finland it Will be good right ? Wrong! It tasted awful! I took one sip and f*ck me it was bad! A was determined to drink a quarter of that pint but she could not do it. I'm not going to tell you the name of the beer because that would be public slander and because I don't really like beer that much so what am I to judge one. Also, remember that I don't like dark beer at all and it's made specifically for people who like dark beer so if YOU are one of those people, than you should definitely taste it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment